By Mike Callicrate,
This unwarranted action comes against, Mike Callicrate and A.J. Jones, two of the nation’s leading advocates of sustainable family farm agriculture. Mike and A.J. produce good food from their environmentally beneficial, humane, and sustainable farming and ranching operation. Mike is also a long-time outspoken critic of the industrial, big food cartel that continues to drive family farmers and ranchers off the land as they take more and more control of our government and our food supply.
Why have we allowed the federal government to circumvent our local and state agencies in attacking the best examples of sustainable farming and ranching while ignoring the pollution and other extremely bad actions of big industrial operations? The federal government gives permission to the blatant and massive pollution of companies like BP, Exxon Mobile, Tyson, Cargill, JBS and Smithfield, and instead, without due process, goes after environmentally friendly family farms and ranches, producing healthy local foods, like Callicrate.
ORDER: “The inspector also noted that your operation included swine and poultry and that these activities may be deemed a significant operational change requiring Kansas Department of Health and Environment approval.”
NOTE: We are checking with KDHE about the addition of swine and poultry to the operation.
Reach out to everyone from your local sheriff, county commissioners, state and national legislators, to persons of influence. Ask them to stop this overreach and abuse of federal power that could be headed your way.
Important Related Information:
- EPA Complaint against Callicrate Cattle Co. – PDF
- Response from Callicrate Cattle Co. receiving orders from agency
- Satellite Photos of JBS & Cargill Feedyards vs Callicrate Cattle Co.
- Obama’s campaign promises vs. results
- Chipotle debuts short film on sustainable farming – “BIG FOOD” does not want to allow.
- Robbers and Thieves by Richard Oswald – Succinct Truth about “BIG FOOD”
- EPA Declares Hay a Pollutant in Effort to Antagonize Small and Mid-Sized U.S. Cattle Feeders – R-CALF Article (PDF)
- 2003 Article: This cattleman’s got a beef …
Your thoughts, comments and suggestions are welcome.
Thank you for your attention and support.
Originally posted on No-Bull Food News.